I thought I would share two items I am LOVING right now. These are items that have earned permanent spots in my collection for one simple reason – the reason anything becomes something I can’t be without – they work.
Vichy LiftActiv Serum 10 Eyes & Lashes is a new product in the LiftActiv line, and it is designed to work in conjunction with any eye treatments you may be using ( I am presently using Vichy ProEVEN Daily Eye Corrector, review to come…) and is full of ingredients to add youthful radiance to the delicate skin around the eyes, but it has kind of blown my mind with what it does to my lashes. I have used a lash enhancer for awhile now, but not every night, and one has to be very careful when using these products as they can darken the skin around the eyes, and make your eyes red. So I am cautious with the prostaglandin products but was really keen to try Vichy LiftActiv Serum 10 for eyes and lashes as it is gentle and designed to be used all around the eye area as well as the lashes.
From Vichy’s site:
A formula that delivers the right amount of power to treat the eyes and lashes, and the perfect amount of tolerance!
– 10% Rhamnose : a powerful anti-aging and soothing ingredient, for a complete skin regeneration.
– Illuminators: for a real radiance booster from the 1st application
– Ceramide: a well known ingredient, proven to fortify, nourish the fiber and restore its volume.
Since I started using the Vichy Serum 10 Eyes & Lashes, I have not had to wear any mascara. No. Mascara. Boom. Vichy loved my rave so much it made it to press!
Skinceuticals continues to impress with their magical serums. Honestly, since I’ve started using their products I have become addicted to the satisfying way my skin drinks up the magical potions and the visible improvement I see. Skinceuticals Phloretin CF has been added. It is now a permanent part of my morning routine. You know how I fell hard for this serum? By not using it. I forgot to bring it with me when I went away for 2 weeks and just decided to do without. After the first week I noticed that my skin was a little less radiant, and a little oilier as the day went on vs when I was using Phloretin CF every morning. Also, when used with my Vichy ProEVEN lotion, I have pretty much stopped using concealer. I will not be forgetting to pack my Skinceuticals Phloretin CF again….
From Skinceutical’s site:
This broad-spectrum treatment provides advanced environmental protection to defend skin against the reactive molecules (including free radicals) that are known to cause cellular damage. In addition to its superior antioxidant capabilities, it has been proven to correct existing damage from the inside out.
– Provides advanced environmental protection against UVA and UVB radiation
– Stimulates collagen synthesis to improve signs of aging
– Diminishes hyperpigmentation and accelerates cellular renewal to retexture skin
– Once absorbed, this serum can’t be washed or rubbed off. It remains effective for a minimum of 72 hours, making it an excellent addition to sunscreen.
What are your Shining Star products right now?